We are looking for a dedicated and reliable candidate for these roles. Ideally you will have some electronic production knowledge or an interest in electrics, computers, or tech. This role is methodical and regimented manufacturing components on the SMT line that includes test, inspection and reflow. We are also seeking a machine operator for the wave soldering machine or vee grooving machine.
These role has multiple shifts available and you will need to be physically fit as for the most part you will be on your feet.
Full training will be provided, and this training will be approximately 3 months, the right candidate will need to display reliability and commitment to their role.
If you join our team here's what we can offer:
- Opportunities for ongoing work
- Fair pay rates and your wages paid weekly
- As our employee (not contractor) you'll get holiday pay, sick pay, ACC you're entitled to, and we'll pay your tax.
- Full PPE provided
You will also need to:
- Are legally entitled to work in NZ and strong English
- Reliable and with own Transportation
- Have 2 work references
- Able to pass a Drug Screen and Ministry of Justice Checks
If you are keen to join New Zealand's leading Recruitment Specialist, keeping it Local and Proudly NZ owned - CLICK apply NOW!
Alternatively, you can call Ashleigh AWF Waihi directly on:
Waihi 07 8639316
Freephone 0800 888860 Press 2
Email at email@example.com
Or pop into AWF Waihi 34 Rosemont Rd Waihi.