We are seeking a mechanically minded individual with store person experieince to work in a busy manufacturing organisation based in Opawa. In this role you will be machine operating, factory labouring and moving product around the warehouse using a forklift.
The roster has 12 hours shifts on a 4 on/4 off basis - with a pattern of two days, two nights then four off.
This role would suit a mechanically-mided person. Perhaps you have an engineering background? Or are a Uni/tertiary student with engineering training/qualifications or haven't completed our practical component of your degree yet?
Applicants will need to meet the following criteria:
- Have your own reliable transport,
- Have a clear criminal history
- Can pass a drug screening test
- Proven track record in integrity and reliability, including good work attendance
- Fit, strong and not afraid of hard work
- Available for a long-term position that could go permanent
- OSH certificate with relevant forklift driving experience to match
If this role sounds like a good fit for you apply today! Full training will be provided. Please apply online with your current CV and brief cover letter.