This role is located between Te Kuiti and Otorohanga working with leading producers of industrial minerals, mainly fillers and pigments derived from calcium carbonate and dolomite, and a worldwide distributor of specialty chemicals. The company's major markets are forest products, polymers, building materials as well as life sciences.
You will be required to operate part of the plant, bagging the product into 1,000kg bags and load the bags onto trucks. This might sound easy but running the plant will require a quick learner and someone who is prepared to get their hands dirty.
Training will be provided for all aspects of this role so previous plant experience is not necessarily required but is advantageous.
To be successful you will need the ability to work independently and as part of a team, problem solve where necessary and have an excellent attitude towards work.
- Consistent monitoring of processing quality plant-wide to ensure high standards at all times
- Equipment Maintenance - Performing routine maintenance on equipment where necessary
- Coordination - Ensure the safety of yourself and others while operating plant equipment
- Dependability - Being reliable, honest and able to fulfill company requirements.
- Integrity - Display strong work ethic and attendance
- Detail orientated
You will also need to:
- Pass a pre employment drug and alcohol test
- Be willing to learn new skills
- Be committed to following health and safety procedures
- Have a good sense of humour
What's in it for you?
- Be part of an exciting industry
- Join a friendly and close-knit team
- On-the-job training
- Career development opportunities
- Learn new skills
- Immediate start
Come and join the team at AWF and apply online NOW!
Unit 3/27Norton Road, Frankton, Hamilton. Alternatively you can call us on 07 848 1811/0800 88 88 60 for more information.
All applicants must be eligible to work in New Zealand.