This is an exciting opportunity to work in a well-known business!
We are seeking a skilled loader/digger operator who loves a challenge and is looking to work in a fast-paced environment at a busy processing plant. Our client is a leading materials recovery, recycling and waste management provider.
This is a perfect opportunity to bring your skills and progress your career.
What is on offer?
- Competitive pay rate, paid weekly.
- Full-time hours with the potential of going permanent.
- First class onboarding and training, opportunity to grow and excel within the company.
About the role
As a plant operator you will be working as part of a team, transferring a range of waste materials from trucks to storage tanks to ensure continuous production.
Your primary responsibility will be using the Loader and Digger to remove, transfer, compact and relocate the various types of waste and materials our client deals with. However, having a flexible mindset is key as the role will also require you to get your hands dirty from time to time.
The hours of work are 6am to 3pm, Monday to Friday.
If you enjoy working on plant and love a challenge, then this is the role for you!
- You are physically fit with a strong health and safety first mindset.
- You have a positive attitude towards life.
- You have a valid WTR endorsement.
- You MUST have prior experience operating a Loader and Digger.
- Experience in waste & wastewater treatment will help you excel but is not essential.
- You are punctual and reliable and willing to commit.
You must have a clear MOJ record.
Overseas applicants will not be considered for this role - only NZ residents need apply.
Please note, that our commitment to our team's safety on the job means that everyone undergoes a pre-employment drug and alcohol screen.
Apply online now!!! If you have any questions, please call Debby on 03 374 9176.