Are you detail oriented? Do you have a flair for bespoke light fabrication? Then we have JUST the role for you!
We are looking for a light fabricator to assist with the fabrication of bespoke architectural, structural, and general sheet metal work for a company located in Mount Wellington. They focus on use of mild, stainless, and nonferrous metal to manufacture a range of products, who are known for the quality of their workmanship.
Workshop hours are Monday through Friday from 7:00am-4:00pm, flexibility with overtime may also be required. Your duties will include all facets of sheet metal fabrication including Welding, Folding, Pressing, Rolling and Guillotine operation.
What's in it for you?
- Full time work from Monday through Friday
- Great career exposure to high quality workmanship
- All PPE provided and replenished free of charge
- Dedicated team to ensure your health and safety is our number one priority
Skills and experience required:
- Minimum of 2 years either light and/or heavy fabrication experience
- Ability to understand and interpret technical schematics and drawings
- Confidence to create high quality work within designated timeframes
- Practice health and safety within the workshop for you and your team
If this sounds like the next step you are looking for in your career, please apply now! Alternatively, you can email your resume to Monique.Flatman@awf.co.nz with the subject "Light Fabricator" to apply.
AWF. Keeping New Zealand Working.