We are looking for an experienced lathe and milling machinist to assist with one of our precision engineering clients located in East Tamaki. This role is short term, approximately 3-4 weeks and will solely be machining with no installation or assembly required. You will be based within the workshop and will be machining a variety or parts including gear boxes, electric motors, pumps and fans for multiple industries.
Whats in it for you?
- Short term assignment so you have the flexibility you need
- Weekly wages with 8% holiday pay accrual, Kiwi Saver entitlements and ACC cover
- Competitive industry-based pay negotiated on experience
Skills & Experience Required:
- Proven lathe and milling machining experience
- Previous experience within maintenance and/or refurbishment
- Understanding of AC and DC motors and their components
If this sounds like your next challenge please either apply online or email your resume to Monique on Monique.Flatman@awf.co.nz
AWF. Keeping New Zealand Working.
Please note applicants will need to complete a pre-employment drug and alcohol check and ministry of justice request for criminal convictions report if sucessful for the role.