Our Kerikeri branch in Northland are searching for 4 landscaping/labourers for immediate starts in Kerikeri. We have a local client who is rapidly expanding his crew and needing additiional people. This is a great entry level labourers role but it can also include those who have some construction knowledge. My client does everything from basic landscaping to installing decking and pathways to retaining walls and swimming pools. It's not an easy job as it's very labour intensive at times so you will need to be physically fit. We are looking at interviews straight after Easter so don't delay with your application. However, please ensure you have the following;
- A great work ethic.
- Not choosey about what you are doing whether it's labouring or hammerhand work.
- You are physically fit with no back injuries or shoulder issues.
- You can get to their yard in Kerikeri.
- You are can pass a drug screen as you'll be offered one during the interview process.
- You do not have any holidays booked in the next 3 months.
- It would be beneficial to have your class 1 driving licence but not essential but the drive to get it is important.
All you need to do is apply and I can do the rest. What are you waiting for.