We have an amazing opportunity for you to join one of our clients who have 20 years of benchtop manufacturing experience including all forms of granite and engineered stone. Servicing a wide area including Taranaki, Hawkes Bay and the lower North Island with the very best in quality design and service our client is experiencing significant market growth. As the newest addition to the team you will get to utilise the latest technology and machinery.
To be successful:
- Trade experience in Joinery or Formica benchtop manufacturing
- Motivated and hardworking
- Experience or ability to support site installations would be a sort after skill by our client
- A Trade Certificate in Joinery however not essential
- CNC machinery operating experience however not essential
They are open to redeploying current staff to accommodate the skillsets that you have if that would benefit the team and wider business.
What you'll get in return:
- Full time hours 7.30am -5.00pm
- Benefit from time and a half after 44 hours
- Work within a supportive and encouraging team
If this sounds like you we would love to hear from you, please Apply Now or call 06 355 8080 for more information.
Please note that applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a current, valid NZ work permit.