AWF are looking for keen hardworking labourers to assist us with a wide variety of work we have going right now.
Our phone is ringing and we need more people to help us answer the call!
AWF are part of New Zealands largest recruitment and resourcing group, we work in a wide variety of blue collar industries and love to help good people get into great work with our clients.
We are seeking hard working and reliable people to assist us with multiple projects, if this is you then keep reading to see if this work is right for you.
We are looking for people to work in:
- Manufacturing and production
- Food processing
- Engineering and construction
The work is at times quite physical and is mostly outdoors, which means you'll get to see the beautiful Marlborough country side but will also have to endure the winter mornings.
AWF is dedicated to the safety and well being of our candidates and we need people who share this passion for arriving home safe at the end of the day.
What's in it for you?
- As part of the AWF family we'll provide you ongoing employment support, provide you with PPE to complete your work and will ensure you'll be paid on time every week for the work you have done.
- Our awesome office staff will check up on you throughout your work and meet with you regularly to discuss things like safety and ensure that the work is going well.
- You'll also have the chance to work with our industry leading clients to help them to achieve their goals.
Sound great right, here's how you can be a part of this:
To be successful in this work you'll need to be fit and able to follow instructions of the team around them, prior experience in labouring isn't essential however, a great attitude is.
In addition to the above you'll need the following to be successful;
- The ability to pass pre-employment checks including; drugs/alcohol/criminal history
- The right to work in New Zealand and relevant documentation to prove it
- A New Zealand Drivers licence would be an advantage
If this is you and you're keen to get into some great work then apply today!
You can apply by clicking apply below, by emailing your application to email@example.com, by coming into our Blenheim office located at 3 Nelson Street, or by calling the AWF Blenheim team on 03 579 3900 (free phone 0800 88 88 60).
We don't care how you do but if you want work then contact AWF today!