Can you hit the ground running and work up to 40+ hours per week? We are looking for groundwork labourers for 1-2 months in the Darfield area.
The job will involve digging trenches, lifting and moving pipes and other general labouring duties on an open mine site.
We can offer you:
- Monday to Friday, 6.45am to 5.30 pm
- Good rates plus holiday pay and allowances, paid weekly
- Working with a highly experienced team
- Further assignments after this one ends if you want!
Please apply if you:
- Have recent experience and a solid work history
- Are healthy, fit, and reliable
- Have a fantastic can-do attitude and work ethic
You will also have a minimum Class 1 license and Site Safe, a clear criminal record, and be able to pass pre-employment screening and full pre-employment medical (At no cost to you, we pay!).
Join us! Be part of a company that looks after their people. We'll look out for you, keep you safe while you're on the job, and help you step up the career ladder!
Apply with AWF Trades today!
Keeping NZ working