We have an increased demand of labourers, thus, huge workload ahead. Our client specialises in road marking and offers a wide range of opportunities and exciting career progression.
About the role
- Conduct road/line marking activities
- Perform equipment & machinery checks
- Assist with setting up and cleaning work site
- Load & unload materials & perform other general labouring duties
Benefits & work arrangement
- Trainings will be provided (ex: Construct Safe)
- Work Monday to Friday from 7:00 am to 7:00 pm OR
- Work Sunday to Thursday from 7:00 pm to 7:00 am
- Salary starts at $21.00 per hour + holiday pay + Kiwisaver + ACC Cover + full PPE gear at no cost
- Job location is in Northshore City
- Minimum Class 1 NZ restricted driver's license + reliable transport
- Good level of physical fitness & great work ethics
- Good record of attendance & punctuality
- Pass a drug screen and disclose criminal convictions
- Have 2 contactable references
Note: You must have NZ citizenship/residency or a valid work visa to apply
How to apply?
Click Apply now! Alternatively, please call Pamela at 0800 922 955 to discuss the job opportunity or you are welcome to email any enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more job vacancies please visit our website https://www.awf.co.nz/
This role is being handled by AWF - Auckland Construction & Civil Branch.