Our client is New Zealand's leading civil contractor - customer focused & always drives for results! If you like to keep active and work outdoors - this is the role for you!
About the role
- Fix road signs, potholes, asphalt repairs, minor damage maintenance
- Trim vegetation, clear catchpit grates, barriers
- Traffic control/assist setting up and taking down mobile site
- Manual handling and some heavy lifting
Benefits & work arrangement
- Tuakau location (near Pokeno & Pukekohe Auckland)
- Away from the city & parking is available
- Work Monday to Friday from 7:00 am to 5:30pm
- Salary starts at $21.50 per hour + holiday pay + Kiwisaver + ACC Cover + full PPE gear at no cost
- Good level of physical fitness & great attitude towards work
- Minimum Class 1 NZ Restricted Driver's License
- Pass a drug screen and disclose criminal convictions
- Have 2 contactable references
Note: You must have NZ citizenship/residency or a valid work visa to apply
How to apply?
Click Apply now! Alternatively, please call Pamela at 0800 922 955 to discuss the job opportunity or you are welcome to email any enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
This role is being handled by AWF - Auckland Construction & Civil Branch.