Our client located in Wellsford, North Auckland, champions a positive working environment and genuinely cares about their staff's wellbeing.
About the role
- Assembling office furniture
- All the assembly is completed within a production factory
- Cutting, measuring and constructing chairs, desks, racks, tables
- Moving and stacking products on to stations
- Other general labouring duties
Benefits & work arrangement
- Regular working hours from Monday to Friday, occasional Saturday shift
- Work location is Wellsford - mileage allowance is provided (for candidates living further than Northshore)
- Starting salary of $21.00 per hour but we offer up to $25.50 for experienced carpenters
- You'll receive Kiwisaver + ACC Cover + full PPE gear at no cost
- Good level of physical fitness
- Confident in using hand and power tools
- Meticulous and ensure the quality of the product is prioritised
Note: You must have NZ citizenship/residency or a valid work visa to apply
How to apply
Click apply now! Alternatively please call Pamela at 0800 922 955 to discuss the job opportunity or you are welcome to email any enquiries to email@example.com.
This role is being handled by AWF - Auckland Construction & Civil Branch.