About the Role
- The role involves working around and on some fixed machinery. Its physical work and involves cleaning, sweeping, hosing, and being trained to do some basic maintenance. You will be provided with all PPE (boots, gloves, waterproof gear etc).
- There are permanent roles up for grabs for people who are reliable and have a solid work ethic.
- This is ongoing work at above average pay rates.
- The hours are 7am to 4 or 5pm.
- You are looking to gain or build on your experience
- You have reliable transport
- You enjoy working in a team
- You are physically fit and have your wits about you when it comes to being on site
- You can pass an MOJ check and pre-employment drug screen
AWF offers their employees (you) weekly pay, 4 weeks annual leave a year, 11 stat days and once you have been working for 6 months you will have 10 sick days a year.
AWF also have a passion for safe work and your health and safety so you know that everyday you will return home in the same condition you left the house in.
In a recent survey of field employees who were leaving AWF for their next opportunity, 94% said that their work was recognised and valued by the team at AWF. These employees moved on to a range of great new opportunities, including 41% who took on a permanent role.
If this sounds like a bit of you then we'd love to chat to you! Apply now and we'll get back to you as soon as we can or call Bill on 04 473 9915.
Alternatively, if you're in Wellington, feel free to pop into 182 Thorndon Quay to talk with our friendly team to find out more.