As the local staffing agency in Tauranga, employers call in jobs to AWF every day. We work with some of New Zealand's leading companies, their needs range from general laboring to semi-skilled work and skilled trades.
Seasonal kiwi fruit work about to finish up and you are wondering what to do next? We can help. We are looking for Labourers who want to build on their skills and experience. Do you like doing different types of jobs throughout the week, or do you prefer to be in the same job ongoing? We have multiple roles over different businesses available now, with new job's coming in daily.
Best part of working with AWF:
- Competitive and fair pay rates
- You will get holiday pay, ACC cover, Kiwi saver, (sick pay after 6 months)
- Wages paid weekly
- Treated as a person and a valued member of the AWF family
"In a recent survey of field employees who were leaving AWF for their next opportunity, 94% said that their work was recognised and valued by the team at AWF. These employees moved on to a range of great new opportunities, including 41% who took on a permanent role."
- Be physically fit and injury free
- Be reliable and punctual
- Able to get to work
- 2 x Work references
- As the work is an immediate start, you will need to already be eligible to work in New
*Please note that our commitment to our team's safety on the job means that everyone undergoes a pre-employment drug and alcohol screen.
What to do next:
We would love to hear from you and to get to know you better. For more information about this or other roles we have, here are some easy ways you can get in touch:
- We encourage you to phone the branch on 07 575 5782 or free phone 0800 88 88 60 (Press 2 then 4, then 1). Quoting the word "Labourer"
- If you would like to email the branch directly send your email to firstname.lastname@example.org attention "Labourer". (Attach a CV if you have one, don't worry if you don't)
- Pop into our branch at 81 Girven Road Mount Maunganui for a friendly chat.
- Send a txt to 021 802 043 and let us know your name, quote the word "Labourer" and what the best time to call you back is.