AWF has been in the business of supplying blue collar staff since 1988. Today, we are the largest staffing provider with 35 branches from Kaitaia to Invercargill, there are up to 3,500 people working through AWF every day.
We are currently looking for reliable hard working individuals to join our AWF Crew working as a runner with some of NZ's most well known and respected companies.
To be considered for the role, you will:
* Be physically fit & be able to spend a full day on your feet being active
* Be reliable with your timekeeping
* Have great communication skills
* Be able to pass a pre-employment drug test
* Have a clear criminal history
* Have the ability to get yourself too & from work
* Have the legal right to work in NZ
AWF can not only offer regular work but we also offer a range of training programmes to upskill yourself for a brighter future, these include Traffic Control, Site Safe, Confined Spaces and more.
If you're keen on being part of a company that actually cares about and rewards its staff, get in touch. We reckon it'll be well worth your while. AWF. Keeping NZ Working. Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa