AWF are looking for workers!
If you have practical skills & are physically fit, we are looking for workers to join us for roles across a wide range of industries in the Coromandel region. Construction, Engineering, Devanning, General Labouring, Civil Work & Driving are some of the roles available. Experience is not always necessary dependent on the role however you do need to be reliable & committed to work.
To work for AWF, you need to be
- A NZ Citizen or Permanent Resident
- Drug Free & able to pass a Drug Screen
- Physically fit
- Able to get to work with your own Transport and hold a Driver's License
- Able to supply to 2 contactable references
Note: We will also discuss your Police Records with you.
In return, AWF offers
- Opportunities for ongoing work
- Fair pay rates and your wages paid weekly
- Holiday pay, Sick pay, ACC & Kiwisaver
- Full PPE Gear
- A great support team at the Waihi Office
So get on board today - Apply online with your CV or call into our offices at 34 Rosemont Road, Waihi.