AWF has an amazing opportunity to join our exclusive casual team in Wellington, Are you a backpacker? Are you on a career break? Are you a school leaver?
So what does it mean for you to be part of our casual team? This means you can work on a day to day basis and work at your own pleasure but if you have that drive and passion we can transition you to on-going work or permanent work as we need more awesome team players. You will get the opportunity to work with some of New Zealand's big companies and of course the local Wellingtonians.
So what does joining our team involve?
We welcome everyone to join our team but there are a few things we need for you. You will need to pass a pre employment drug test, have no previous convictions in NZ, have no medical conditions that may stop you from working, and you will also need the right to work in NZ (Resident, Citizen, Visa holder)
- We can have you working in less than 24 hours from registration
- You have the flexibility around location ( most of our sites have a bus line near by so don't be discouraged if you don't have a car)
- You will get paid weekly - this is an absolute guarantee!
- We provide you will all the PPE & Safety gear you need to keep you safe on site.
- You will work with other people and gain some invaluable skills and experience.
What kind of work will you be doing?
- Moving bricks on a building site
- Assisting in the construction of bridges in the countryside
- Demolition of old buildings
- Helping builders doing renovations
- Building cycle paths
- Wheel barrowing rubbish on a construction site
- Carrying building materials up driveways
- Site clean ups
Does this amazing opportunity sound like you? Check out what our current temps say about us by clicking on the video below.
Don't miss you chance it won't be around for long!