We're on the look out for a hard working, eager & reliable labourer to join our client in Greymouth till December 2019. You will be working with a well estrablished company controlling a work zone, providing spotting assistance & a number of other tasks. Experience in a previous construction role is ideal, however not mandatory.
What you'll be doing:
- Spotting in a work zone with cranes, trucks & excavators
- General labouring - site clean up, moving of materials
- Completing required paperwork/reports
- Site Safe qualified is a MUST
Ideally you will be:
- Extremely health & safety conscious
- Able to follow instruction, operate safely and work as part of a team
- Have a great attitude and willing to learn
- Experience in the construction industry is preferred
What you'll get from us:
- Weekly wages, paid on time
- Full PPE gear supplied
- Work with an established company
- On-going support and communication while on the job
- Plus, as our employee (not a contractor), you'll get the holiday pay, sick pay & ACC cover you're entitled to and we'll pay your tax on your behalf.
If you believe this role is for you, apply online NOW with an updated CV or call 0800 522 687 for more infortmation, firstname.lastname@example.org
Keeping NZ working.
Please note: Overseas applicants will not be considered for these roles