Orchard Construction / Development
Our client is a leader in their field and has great opportunity for the right person. This is a hands-on practical role learning and assisting in all aspects of Orchard Development. They specialize in orchard construction, nursery, and orchard establishment right through to orchard management. With more than 35 years in the industry they know their stuff, so if you want to learn from the best then read on.
Average working week is 45-50 hrs per week with some weekend work during peak season.
Do you have experience in any of the following?
* Operating machinery - Tractors, Chainsaws etc
* Working with wire
* Ability to work at heights (up to 8m)
* Fencing experience
* Previous farming experience
* Building/Construction experience
* Hydra-ladder or elevated working platform experience
* Enjoy physical work and working outdoors
* Have passion for excellence
* Be a team Player
* Show initiative & Integrity
* Be willing to learn
* Be drug free and able to pass a pre employment drug test
* Have your own reliable transport to site
We've been in the business of supplying staff to a wide range of industries since 1988. We are proud to be New Zealand owned and operated. People are the backbone or our industries. With branches all over New Zealand, you can be confident you are talking to the staffing experts and true leaders in our field. Health and Safety is our number one priority. We are committed to health and safety of all our people. We believe that every person should go home free from injury every day.
If this is you apply now by attaching your updated current CV with at least 2 references that are contactable or pop in and see us at 81 Girven Rd Mt Maunganui or call 07 575 5782 / 0800 88 88 60
Please note: Applications without CV's will not be considered.