A variety of work is available and can be day jobs or longer assignments depending on the client need. If you have engineering or mechanical aptitude and can competently use power tools we would like to talk with you! Experience working with aluminium manufacturing would be a bonus too! Experience on a forklift with the necessary licences to operate always being looked for by our great clients.
Our clients are looking for people who don't mind hard work and sometimes long days. Great way to try different industries and help you start on your career path.
What is in it for you:
- Competitive pay rate.
- All PPE provided.
- Ongoing support from our consultants.
- Weekly pay.
- Variety of work.
- Holiday pay accrued + Kiwisaver.
- Opportunity to gain experience.
To be successful you must have/be:
- Great attitude towards work
- Be reliable and punctual.
- Reasonable level of fitness
- Ability to carry out heavy lifting and manual work.
- Have reliable transport to and from work.
- Ability to pass a pre-employment drug screen.
- Free from serious criminal history.
Applicants must hold NZ citizenship/residency or the legal right to work in New Zealand.
If this sounds like you apply now!! Here's how you can apply for this role;
- Click apply below
- Call the AWF Invercargill Office on 03 214 0388 or 0800 88 88 60
- Email your CV to email@example.com
- Come into our AWF Invercargill office located at 19 Yarrow Street and talk to us face to face