We are the largest staffing provider with a geographic spread almost double our nearest competitor. With 22 branches from Kaitaia to Invercargill, there are up to 3,500 people working through AWF every day.
We are seeking general labourers with for various jobs throughout Christchurch. Full time, ongoing work available for the right people. Just want work during the week? No problem! Want work within the city? Sure! We can also offer up-skill courses such as TC, Construct Safe and other Site Safe courses at a reduced cost.
Skills and Experience
You will ideally meet the following criteria:
- Reliable and not afraid of hard work
- Site Safe Qualification an advantage
- Physically fit and strong - can lift 20kg repetitively
- Flexible - we often have weekend and night shift work
- Pass a drug screen - we screen all our staff
- Clear criminal history
- Good comprehension of the English language - both spoken and written
- Your own reliable transport
- Available for work for three months or longer
As an employee of AWF you can enjoy:
- Continuity of work
- Feel supported, respected and valued
- Gain new skills and on the job training
- Temp to permanent opportunities
- Competitive rates of pay
Plus, as our employee (not a contractor), you'll get the holiday pay, sick pay & ACC cover you're entitled to and we'll pay your tax on your behalf.
Call to Action
Be part of a company that actually cares about and rewards its staff. Get in touch with us today on Freephone 0800 88 88 60 for a confidential discussion.