Galvanising is the process of coating iron or steel with a layer of Zinc by dipping the steel into zinc bath. As a labourer you will be involved in the preparation and post treatment of the galvanising process. Duties involve hanging steel correctly to fit into the zinc bath, Inspect steel after the galvanising process and ensure sharp edges are removed.
This role is entry level and would suit an eager individual looking to gain new skills and grow in a company. The role is based in Napier.
The role is full time ongoing, Monday to Friday with 2 shifts available:
- Morning shift, 4.30am to 12.30pm
- Afternoon shift, 2.30pm to 9.30pm
Skills and Experience:
- No previous experience is necessary, the ideal applicant will have the right attitude and willingness to learn.
What's in it for you?
- Full time ongoing work.
- Flexibility in working hours.
- Opportunity to gain a forklift licence.
- Opportunity to gain gantry crane ticket.
- Upskill and move in the company.
- Full PPE gear provided.
- Feel supported and work with a great team.
- Driven and able to use initiative.
- Attention to detail and an eye for accuracy.
- Practical and switched on.
- Desire to learn and gain new skills.
If this sounds like you, apply now below or give us a call on 06 870 0310.