Our client specialises in design, construction, and renovation of homes across Auckland. With the peak of housing build in the region, sure there is a huge workload ahead.
About the role
- Ensure site is clean and tidy
- Organise rubbish/bin collection
- Ensure there are no hazards and that the site is safe
- Pick-up & deliver materials from trade depots to sites
- Assist in landscaping activities
Benefits & work arrangement
- Starting salary of $24.00 per hour on a permanent employment
- Performance bonus is available for this role
- Work sites will be in Northshore and West Auckland areas
- Monday to Friday, 8:00 am to 4:30 pm & occasional Saturday shift
- PPE will be provided at NO cost
- Class 1 NZ Driver's License
- Good level of physical fitness as work requires heavy lifting
- Your "can-do-attitude" & reliability will be your tickets to get the job
- Excellent communication skills
Note: You need to pass drug screen & disclose criminal convictions & must have NZ citizenship/residency or a valid work visa to apply
How to apply
Click Apply now! Alternatively, please call Pamela at 0800 922 955 to discuss the job opportunity or you are welcome to email any enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more job vacancies please visit our website https://www.awf.co.nz/
This role is being handled by AWF - Auckland Construction & Civil Branch.