About the role
- Assist in drilling for geotechnical and water well section
- Ensure safety in the work area by cleaning / removing dangerous materials from site
- Travel across Auckland and Northland
- Perform other general labouring duties
Benefits & work arrangement
- Full training will be provided
- Salary starts at $23.00 p/h + holiday pay + Kiwisaver + ACC Cover + full PPE gear at no cost
- Work from Monday to Friday, 6:00 am to 6:00 pm
- Office based in Takanini but work includes travelling across Auckland and Northland
- If travelling, daily allowance, accommodation and travel costs will be provided
- This role could open to permanent work in the future for the right candidate
- Class 1 NZ full driver's license
- Experience in drilling is advantageous but not required
- Good level of physical fitness & great work ethics
- Pass a drug screen and disclose criminal convictions
- Provide 2 contactable references
Note: You must have NZ citizenship/residency or a valid work visa to apply
How to apply?
Click Apply now! Alternatively, please call Pamela at 0800 922 955 to discuss the job opportunity or you are welcome to email any enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more job vacancies please visit our website https://www.awf.co.nz/
This role is being handled by AWF - Auckland Construction & Civil Branch.