- Multiple locations
- Food manufacturing industry
We have clients who are actively seeking expressions of interest from suitably qualified Lab Technicians. Offering ongoing training and development, the role(s) would be suitable for a recent graduate or someone who has 1-2 years professional experience.
With opportunities in a variety of locations, the role will see you engaged in general product testing and quality assurance work. Specific tasks will include collecting and analysing manufactured food samples to ensure optimal quality and batch consistency, logging and recording information, and being actively involved in projects and audit processes.
The perfect fit for this role(s) will be someone who has
- A science-related degree and an understanding of food safety regulations
- Sound analytical skills
- A strong safety awareness and a knowledge of Laboratory Safety Procedures
- Excellent computer skills
- A strong attention for detail and accuracy, and a commitment to providing a timely service
- You will enjoy working in a team, yet be someone who is self-motivated!
If you are keen to learn and develop, and this sounds like the position for you, we would like to hear from you. Apply online or call Lisa Edwards on 021 949174.