Our client, a leader in the manufacturing of magnetic systems, is looking for a Junior Industrial Painter, to be based in Mt Wellington.
This is a great junior based opportunity for someone looking to start their career in Industrial painting. You will gain experience & an opportunity for growth in the painting industry. Your duties will include sanding and prepping products to be painted. As you learn the ropes over time, you will have the opportunity to learn other aspects of the role including mixing paints, applying undercoats, polishing of the finished products, preparing metals by treating them with chemicals or sandblasting them.
This opportunity offers the opportunity for either day or afternoon shift. Either Monday-Friday (7:00am-3:30pm) or Monday-Thursday (3:30pm-1:30pm) with a three day weekend every week!
They keep their doors open during lockdowns too so you can still earn your full income without the potential stress of alert level changes.
To be successful in this role, you will:
- Previous painting experience advantageous
- Have a clear understanding of approved Health & Safety work practices
- Have knowledge on using a 3 pot mix advantageous
- Be familiar with paint types and colours
- Be reliable and committed, and be a team player with good communication skills
What's in it for you?
- Huge brand exposure
- Opportunity for choice in shift (day or afternoon shift)
- Overtime available
- Annual leave, ACC Cover, Kiwisaver
If this sounds like your next opportunity, please hit apply now! Or just pick up the phone and call on 0800 88 88 60 (Option 1 for Auckland, Option 1 for Technical & Engineering Team) if you have any questions.
AWF. Keeping New Zealand Working.