AWF are looking for a strong individual who will be a key part of a dynamic team and a valuable contributor to a global company that is one of the FMCG market leaders.
This will be an ongoing temp role for the right candidate in their Inventory/Warehouse department. Reporting to the Inventory Supervisor, the main responsibilities of this role are as follows.
Duties include or limited too:
- Completing cycle counts for stocktake purposes. Must have high level of attention to detail and excellent numeracy skills.
- Ability to record information correctly and is computer literate.
- Experience in operating Fork hoist and Stock pick machines but must hold valid licences. Confident to work at heights.
- Can work unsupervised and is also effective within a team environment to help support the Inventory team and other members in this team where required.
What is in it for you?
- Great Pay Rate - $22.66
- Ongoing temp assignment
- Great location
To be successful you will need:
- Substantial experience in logistics or warehousing or in a manufacturing environment is desirable.
- Strong communication, both written and spoken
- Ability to work effectively and efficiently both autonomously and within a team environment.
- Performs well under pressure.
- Excellent time management skills
- Excellent numeracy skills with attention to detail.
In return, we can offer you the following:
- Weekly wages paid on time
- Regular, consistent work
- On-going support and communication while you are working
If you're keen on being part of a company that actually cares about and rewards its staff, get in touch. We reckon it will be well worth your while.
AWF. Keeping NZ Working.