Installation Team Member
As the local staffing agency, employers call in jobs to AWF every day. Their needs range from general labouring to semi-skilled work and skilled trades. We work with some of New Zealand's leading companies and have a huge range of new job opportunities daily.
"In a recent survey of field employees who were leaving AWF for their next opportunity, 94% said that their work was recognised and valued by the team at AWF. These employees moved on to a range of great new opportunities, including 41% who took on a permanent role."
Our client is currently looking for Installation Team Member's to work as part of a small team travelling to site and staying away, often for a week at a time installing large tank solutions to a wide and diverse client base from dairy farmers to large industrial customers.
Key Tasks Includes:
- Long days working outdoors.
- Travel to various parts of the country
- Taking responsibility for on site tasks through to completion including audits, completing checklist, file notes and full photographic record of installation
- Willingness to help in any area of the business manufacturing, dispatch trade shows etc
- Working with the installation Team leader to assist in forward planning and coordination of resources prior to travelling to site.
Best part of working with AWF:
- Competitive and fair pay rates
- You will get holiday pay, ACC cover, Kiwi saver, (sick pay after 6 months)
- Wages paid weekly.
- You will get variety of work and no two days will be the same.
- Treated as a person and a valued member of the AWF family.
- Be physically fit and injury free.
- Full Class 1 Driver's License
- Transport to get to work.
- Experienced on site/construction work and competent with tools and equipment.
- Good communication skills both written and verbal.
- Experienced in interpreting manufacturing worksheets.
- Work references x 2
As the work is an immediate start, you will need to already be eligible to work in New Zealand. *Please note that our commitment to our team's safety on the job means that everyone undergoes a pre-employment drug and alcohol screen.
What to do next
We would love to hear from you and to get to know you better. For more information about this or other roles we have, here are some easy ways you can get in touch:
- You can phone the branch on 07 575 5782 or 0800 88 88 60 Press 2 then 4, then 1. Quoting the word "INSTALL"
- If you would like to email the branch, directly send your email to email@example.com attention "INSTALL". (Attach a CV if you have one, do not worry if you do not)
- Pop into our branch at 81 Girven Road Mount Maunganui for a friendly chat.
- Send a txt to 021 802 043 and let us know your name, quote the word "INSTALL" and what the best time is for us to call you back.