We are looking for a fully qualified (EWRB) and expeirenced Industrial Electrician for an immediate start in Avondale, West Auckland.
Your main duties will include maintaining, and repairing electrical equipment and parts within a factory environment. This position requires knowledge of electrical components as well as electrical safety codes and regulations.
What's in it for you?
- Competitive hourly pay rate
- Weekly pay
- Monday to Friday 07:00am to 3:30pm
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Full NZ EWRB registration with a current practicing license
- Atleast 5-7 years experience with industrial machinery and plant ideally in both hydraulics and pnuematics
- Good understanding of Siemens Simatic S5
- Basic knowledge of PLC programming and PLC logic
- Be a team player and have strong communication skills
- Experience with Parker/Danfoss/Siemens plant
- Have a clean full current drivers licence
- Have a clear understanding of approved Health & Safety work practices
Please note all applicants will be required to complete a pre employment drug and alcohol screen and a ministry of justice request for criminal convictions report.
If this sounds like your ideal job please apply now via the job portal or email your resume to Monique on Monique.Flatman@awf.co.nz