Currently business is going "gang busters". No sign of a recession here with some great projects on the horizon. This this family owned and run business, that is well-established, stable, and secure. Upskilling is encouraged so if there's a course you like the look of this could be your chance to sign up.
What else is on offer?
- Competitive package with a work vehicle and phone provided
- Paid an hourly rate of $40+ relative to experience
- Diverse commercial and industrial projects
- Career opportunities and excellent job security
- Personal upskilling is encouraged - we'll pay for training courses
What will you be doing?
- Repairs and installations - commercial and industrial
- Scheduled electrical maintenance
- Self-manage projects - including financials, procurement, sometimes overseeing technicians
- Liaising with clients
- Training and developing apprentices
- On-call one week in 8
Our team have a shared pride in delivering highly skilled quality workmanship, and passion in providing great service to our clients.
Sound great so far - here's what we need:
- Proven experience in diverse electrical services in the commercial and industrial sectors
- NZ Registered Electrician, Electrical Inspector or Electrical Engineer qualification
- Clean full NZ Driver Licence
- Knowledge in PLC or willingness to learn
- Business acumen
- Customer centric work ethic
For this job you must already living in and be legally entitled to work in New Zealand - NZ Citizenship or NZ Permanent Residency. We cannot offer sponsorship.
Are you a skilled electrician looking for a change? Perhaps you've been out of your own and are looking for the security and regularity of employment. You'll work on a diverse range of jobs and still have autonomy to run your own projects. Apply now!
Or call Bridget on 021 949 174 if you have any questions.