You will be responsible for assisting an experienced fitter in servicing, maintenance, and repairs of Hydraulics on heavy machinery, based in their workshop. This is an ideal role for a junior trade assistant seeking to gain some new experience working alongside a senior engineer to develop their current skill set.
What's in it for you?
- Monday to Friday work - Hours will be 7.30am until 4.00pm, but some flexibility could be required at times
- Competitive pay rate plus 8% holiday, kiwi saver contribution and other entitlements
- Dedicated team to ensure your health and safety is our top priority
To be successful, you will have:
- Confident in using hand and power tools
- An interest in hydraulics and possibly pneumatic's
- Able to think on your feet and have confident decision making
If the above sounds like you, then please hit apply now.
AWF. Keeping New Zealand Working.