Due to growth within the business we are looking for a HVAC Site Supervisor/Team Leader. The company is 100% Kiwi owned and has a comprehensive pipeline of work across Auckland with their hub based in East Tamaki.
As a HVAC Team Leader you would be assisting with the day to day running and management of commercial HVAC projects. Working alongside the Project Manager you will be in charge of planning, implementation and tracking of the commercial projects whilst also being 'on the tools'.
Duties & responsibilities:
- Creating, implementing, and following your detailed work plan
- Quality checking work signed off by the project manager
- Interpreting complex HVAC diagrams, providing solutions to any issues that may arise
- Updating relevant data systems
- Resource management and tracking
- Managing and assisting your team as required
What's in it for you?
- Competitive remuneration based on experience
- All PPE gear, phone and computer to assist with her day to day duties
- Great exposure to legacy projects across Auckland
Skills & experience required:
- You must have an EST certificate
- Minimum 2-3 years' experience on commercial HVAC projects within a leadership role
- Great command of written and verbal English
- Computer literate with sound knowledge of the Microsoft suite
Please note all successful applicants are required to complete a preemployment drug and alcohol screen as well as a ministry of justice request for criminal convictions history form.
Please submit your resume online to apply, for any further questions please email Monique.Flatman@awf.co.nz or contact Monique on (09) 526 2635.
AWF. Keeping New Zealand Working.