Our client is looking for an HVAC Site Supervisor/Foreman. This is a great opportunity to work for an 100% Kiwi owned with a comprehensive pipeline of work across Auckland with their hub based in Ellerslie.
As a HVAC Site Supervisor you would be assisting with the day to day running and management of commercial HVAC projects. Reporting to the Contracts Manager, you will be required to delegate and supervise commercial projects including subcontractors on site. Additionally, you will be required to develop programs to meet project requirements and ensure these are continuously monitored.
Duties & responsibilities:
- Creating, implementing, and following your detailed work plan
- Ensure labour and site equipment is allocated where required
- Interpreting complex HVAC diagrams, providing solutions to any issues that may arise
- Develop a programme to meet the project requirements
- Continually monitor project programme requirements
- Control project quality systems
- Implementation of Quality and Safety Plans
- Managing and assisting your team as required, including subcontractors
What's in it for you?
- Competitive remuneration based on experience
- Great exposure to legacy projects across Auckland
- Gain experience with a leading organisation
Skills & experience required:
- Minimum 2-3 years' experience on commercial HVAC projects within a leadership role
- Great command of written and verbal English
- Computer literate with sound knowledge of the Microsoft suite
Please note all successful applicants are required to complete a preemployment drug and alcohol screen as well as a Ministry of Justice request for criminal convictions history form.
Please submit your resume online to apply, for any further questions please email Monique.Flatman@awf.co.nz or contact Monique on (09) 526 2635.
AWF. Keeping New Zealand Working.