Our client has been in the business for over a hundred years. They work closely with customers to help them succeed, using world-leading insights and solutions.
About the role:
You will be working with client's asphalt crew out of their depot in Wainui. The role involves carrying out small asphalt repairs throughout the Rodney district as part of our road maintenance activity.
- Be physically fit and strong enought to lift 15-25 kg materials
- Have a class 1 NZ Full License
- Be motivated & willing to learn
- Be willing to do long hours if necessary
- Training provided however experience in laying asphalt would be an advantage
- Be available to start immediately
- Starting salary at $20.00 per hour
- Opportunity to further your career and gain valuable skills
- Located in Wainui, Auckland
- Chance to work with one of New Zealand's most reputable national infrastructure companies
How to apply:
Every day across New Zealand, thousands of people work through AWF. Be part of a company that looks after its people for the long haul. Call us today on 0800 922 955, we'd love to hear from you!