We are on the lookout for a team of hard workers, keen to step into a massive native reforestation planting project in the Porirua/Judgeford area.
About the role:
This is a fixed-term project for approx 1-2 months - but really just as long as it takes to get the job done. You will be working outside helping with the reforestation of native plants. You will be stepping into the team at the later part of the project, and will need to be able to pick things up fast and work hard - the team will need to be planting 10,000 plants a day!
You will be apart of a large project that could have you working in a variety of areas around the Porirua area. If you come from a farming background, have landscaping experience, or just have a passion for gardening and planting - we want to hear from you!
What you need:
- To be able to get to work - you will not be able to use public transport to get to the yard.
- Be reliable
- Available to work Monday - Friday and sometimes weekends if needed
- Fit and able to work outside in the changing weather, and be able to work long hours
What's on offer:
- Ongoing full-time work Monday - Friday (sometimes weekends)
- Weekly pay, at a good rate
- As our employee (not a contractor) you are entitled to holiday pay, sick pay and ACC cover.
- When this project comes to an end - we will happily place you into other work & chat to you about what you are looking for
If this sounds like the right job for you - APPLY NOW, email your CV to Wellington@awf.co.nz or call Jess on 04 474 2361