You will be working in a frame and truss manufacturing plant.
The role includes:
- Customer deliveries to residential and commercial construction sites
- Provide general customer service and support
- Work closely with the despatch coordinator, inventory and customer service staff to ensure your deliveries are carried out efficiently, on time and in full
- Load and unloading deliveries
- Heavy lifting
To be successful, you:
- Must have a New Zealand Class 4 license
- Have experience in driving HIAB which is ideal
- Have strong communication skills and have the ability to build rapport with customers
- Be physically fit and motivated to work
- Have reliable transport
- Must have 2 contactable work references
- Available to start immediately
What's in it for you:
- Earn good money depending with your experience
- Work Monday to Friday
- Great location in West Auckland
- Work for a client who puts emphasis on good team culture and places Health and Safety at the forefront of operations
Apply now by calling Irene on 0800 922 955 or email your CV through to email@example.com.
Every day across New Zealand, thousands of people work through AWF.
Be part of a company that looks after its people for the long haul. Call us today on 0800 922 955, we would love to hear from you!