We have an exciting opportunity for roading construction staff to work with large national civil companies within the civil roading construction sector, working on a major l roading projects here in the Bay. You will be part of a team making a big difference to the greater Tauranga region.
We have roles on offer for staff showing a passion for this industry. These roles are fulltime and can lead into permanent placements.
We are looking for operators skilled on a variety of equipment, have you operated any of these:
- Loader operators (W)
- Roller operators (R)
- Excavator operators (T)
- Grader operators (W)
- CL2 Truck Drivers (advantage but not essential)
- CL4 Truck Drivers (advantage but not essential)
- Sealing- asphalt/chipseal experience
- Concrete experience
- Drainage experience
- Roading staff with or without WTR
Do you have experience with either of the above machines? Have you worked in civil roading construction before or earth works? Consider yourself a good safe operator. Are you wanting to take your career forward and work on major projects that matter to Tauranga?
- You are physically fit and injury free.
- Have transport to get to work.
- 2 x Work references
*Please note that our commitment to our team's safety on the job means that everyone undergoes a pre-employment drug and alcohol screen.
Best part of working with AWF
- Competitive and fair pay rates
- You will get holiday pay, ACC cover, Kiwi saver
- Wages paid weekly.
- Full PPE provided by AWF
- Treated as a person and a valued member of the AWF family.
- Pathway into permanent roles for the right staff
If this opportunity excites you or you are looking for a career change or just want to get onto the big local projects, then apply online NOW…