We have multiple customers looking for staff who have either handyman, hammer hand, foremwork, building, carpentry, joinery experience or wanting to get back into the field.
The successful candidate will need to have the following,
- Experience as a hammer hand/ Journeyman or similar
- Good Knowledge and use of power tools/ hand tools
- Building site experience commercial or residential / Handyman or similar a benefit
- Physically fit injury free
- Enjoy physical work and working outdoors
- Have passion for doing a good job
- Attention to detail
- Pride in your work
What's in it for you?
- Opportunities for ongoing work
- Fair pay rates and your wages paid weekly
- As our employee (not contractor) you will receive all standard employee entitlements including holiday pay, ACC etc
- Temp to Perm opportunities for the right candidate
- Work for a company that offers great career advancement & training
As the local staffing agency, employers call in jobs to AWF every day. Their needs range from general laboring to semi-skilled work and skilled trades. We work with some of New Zealand's leading companies and have a huge range of new job opportunities daily.
What to do next
Apply online. We would love to hear from you and to get to know you better.
Call Simon on 021 802 043 or pop into our branch at 81 Girven Road Mount Maunganui for a friendly chat