Every day across New Zealand, thousands of people work through AWF. Here at AWF Trades, we are working with many key clients who need skilled and motivated tradies and trade assistants.
Right now, we need a digger operator with WTR for residential trenching work - ideally you will have hammerhand skills too, as the work is with a building company.
Your next role could be:
- Monday to Friday with Saturday overtime available
- Residential work, central city location
- Fair rates plus holiday pay, paid weekly
- Working with a reputable clients and a highly experienced team
Please apply today if you have:
- Hammerhand/general construction experience
- Experience with a 2 ton digger for trenching work
- A NZ drivers license with WTR endorsements
- Have recent experience and a solid work history
You will need to be in Christchurch now to be considered for this role - job starts next week. A clear criminal record and pre-employment drug screen is also required.
Be part of a company that looks after people. We'll look out for you, keep you safe while you're on the job, and help you step up the career ladder.
Apply online now!
Keeping NZ Working
Please note: Overseas applicants will not be considered for this role