AWF are on the lookout for hard working experienced Hammerhands to assist our Invercargill customers, our clients have a variety of domestic and commercial building work.
Our clients do everything from fencing and renovations through to new builds and so would suit if you're looking for a bit of variety in the building industry, our client has high standards of work and is an expert when it comes to what he does so listening and following direction will allow you to learn new skills and hone your current ones.
At AWF we
- Provide you with all of the basic PPE you need to stay safe on site
- Ensure you're paid fairly and you're guaranteed to be paid on time each week
- Care about our people and work hard to match them with the right clients to ensure they can be as successful as possible.
you will be honest, reliable and willing to get stuck in with any of the work that is required to be done. You will have high levels or attention to detail and able to take direction. Our clients are always willing to take an extra moment to make sure that things are done right the first time. You will be safety conscious and professional, remembering that a lot of the work is renovation work which may have the customer on site.
In addition to this to be successful in this role you'll need the following
- You will have atleast 12 months experience in the New Zealand building sector
- A minimum restricted New Zealand drivers license
- The ability to pass pre-employment checks inlcuding drug screening and criminal history
- Be physically capable of lifting over 25kg
- Have a current CV with atleast 2 work references on it
If this sound like you and you're looking to do some great rewarding work then click "apply now" and attach your current CV or give Dylan at AWF a call on 03 214 0388