Our client has been in the construction industry for over 10 years successfully completing projects in residential and commercial construction.
About the role
- Join a team to construct a new apartment block
- Perform structural works such as concrete pads, steelwork platforms, slab works, etc.
- Assist other trades and work closely with qualified builders on site
- Comply with the Health & Safety Protocols to ensure work are being carried out safely
Benefits & work arrangement
- Brown's Bay location
- Pay rate of $24.00 per hour + holiday pay + Kiwisaver + ACC Cover + full PPE gear at no cost
- Monday to Friday, 7:00 am to 5:00 pm work schedule
- Great opportunity to gain experience and upskill
- Experience in formwork carpentry
- Preferably has own hand & power tools
- Good level of physical fitness & great work ethics
- Good record of attendance & punctuality
Note: You must have NZ citizenship/residency or a valid work visa to apply
How to apply?
Click Apply now! Alternatively, please call Pamela at 021 598 536 / 0800 922 955 to discuss the job opportunity or you are welcome to email any enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more job vacancies please visit our website https://www.awf.co.nz/
This role is being handled by AWF - Auckland Construction & Civil Branch.