Our Client located in Wellsford, North Auckland, champions a positive working environment and genuinely cares about their staff's wellbeing.
- Assembling office furniture
- Cutting, measuring and constructing Chairs, desks, racks, tables
- All the assembly is completed within a production factory
- The role at times can be quite physical with moving and stacking products on to stations
- You'll be rewarded with a great team culture, working with a Company who has a large forward workload
- Avoid inner city traffic and work close to home
- Weekly pay
- Full PPE Supplied
- $22.00+ depending on experience
Skills and Experience
- Confident and experienced with power tools, saws and basic hand tools
- Good level of physical fitness
- Be reliable and care about the quality of the products
Note: You must have NZ citizenship/residency or a valid work visa to apply
This role is being handled by AWF - Auckland Construction & Civil Branch.