The Accordant Group is a proudly owned New Zealand Company comprising of AWF, Madison, AbsoluteIt and Jackson Stone and Partners and our social enterprise The Work Collective. We are the largest New Zealand owned recruitment and staffing Company and we have a proud history. Our businesses aspire to influence the growth and success of our country.
The role of Group HR Business Partner will see you providing strategic and operational HR leadership, advice and services to our business units and their people leaders. Further you will help to ensure we maintain our people edge delivering and implementing HR and people strategies, driving improved talent acquisition outcomes and overseeing policies and processes. You will support and coach our people leaders assisting them to enhance their leadership capabilities.
Our ideal candidate brings employment and industrial relations experience and can work in a face paced environment possessing the ability to work at differing levels.
To be successful in this role, we will need to see:
- More than 5 years in an HR Business Partnering role or similar
- Sound knowledge of New Zealand employment legislation
- A tertiary qualification in HR or similar
- Strong interpersonal skills coupled with excellent written and oral communication ability
- Well-developed critical thinking, analytical and investigative skills
- Proven ability to build rapport and credibility with a wide variety of internal and external stakeholders with experience in coaching leaders
- High energy, sound judgement and problem-solving ability
What's in it for you:
We offer a high energy, positive and diverse working environment that allows you to make this fantastic role your own. You will drive the HR and internal recruitment functions and will be able to grow and develop with us while making a true difference. We offer a competitive remuneration package, and we offer you flexibility at to whether your home base is from our Penrose or Auckland City office but will be expected to work from both.
If you want to work for this agile, forward thinking, established brand then please apply via the link below. For a confidential discussion please call Donna Lynch GM Workforce on 021 527 258.