AWF Invercargill currently have multiple opportunities for various general labouring jobs. If variety is the spice of your life then we will have something for you.
Just some of the industries AWF support are;
- Civil Construction
- Transport and Logistics
- Production, including food and manufacturing
- Various factory work
Our work is mainly blue collar and can be physically demanding so some strength and fitness is required to be successful, you will also be able to work in the outdoors in various weather. More importantly than anything else we need people who're keen to work, reliable and are willing to give things a go.
We are commited to providing the best quality people to our clients to ensure that the work keeps rolling in our doors, this keeps everyone busy, productive and happy.
AWF and our clients are committed to the safety of our workers and we need people who hold health and safety to a high regard, we will provide you with all of the PPE gear you need to be safe whilst on the job. We will take care of your pay each week that you work including PAYE and Kiwisaver and you will accrue annual leave and sick leave.
For the work you do, you'll be rewarded with great rates inline with your skills, licences and experience.
What you will need
- The ability to pass a pre employment drug and alcohol screen as well as criminal history and ACC history check
- The right to work in New Zealand with the relevent documentation to prove this
- Minimum of restricted New Zealand drivers licence, full drivers licence is an advantage
- A CV with contactable referees
- A great attitude with a willingness to be part of great team
If this sounds like you, then we'd love to hear from you. Click Apply Now or give us a call on 03 214 0388 if you would like to know more. Alternatively you can email your CV to email@example.com or if you prefer the personal touch call in and see us at 19 Yarrow Street Invercargill.