Be one of the labourers to work for our client who has been in the business for decades. The job involves residential construction & maintenance of the water (waste, storm, water reactive) network across West Auckland, North Shore, Rodney Area.
About the role
- Assist the water reactive team in repairing burst/damaged mains and service lines
- Work includes but not limited to shovelling soil, completing spot repairs, setting up cordons
- Maintain cleanliness & safety of the work sites
- Salary is between $21.00 and $23.00 per hour depending on your experience
- Receive holiday pay + Kiwisaver + ACC Cover + full PPE gear at no cost
- Job locations: West Auckland, North Shore, Rodney Area
- Our client is growing and there may be an opportunity for permanent work in the future
- Good level of physical fitness & great work ethics
- Class 1 NZ full driver's license
- Pass a drug screen and disclose criminal convictions
- Have 2 contactable references
Note: You must have NZ citizenship / residency or a valid work visa to apply
How to apply
Click Apply now! Alternatively, please call Pamela at 021 598 536 / 0800 922 955 to discuss the job opportunity or you are welcome to email any enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
This role is being handled by AWF - Auckland Construction & Civil Branch.