We are looking for general labourers & TTM (traffic control) operators to work in several sections along motorway! It is a great opportunity to work for an established organisation & get your way up to the career ladder within the civil & construction industry!
- General labourer
- Removing/collecting litter, debris, garbage, and dangerous materials from sites
- Part of duties would be landscaping & mowing
- TTM Operators
- Assist with directing vehicles
- Help with sign and cone placement including pack down
**Both are required to assist with general tasks to help the team achieve project plans and targets
Benefits & work arrangement
- Penrose site (assembly area) & will be transported to a section in Motorway
- Salary is between $24.00 & 28.00 per hour depending on your experience & tickets/certificates
- Receive holiday pay + Kiwisaver + ACC Cover + full PPE gear at no cost
- Work Monday to Friday, morning & night shift available
- This role could open to permanent work in the future for the right candidate
- Class 1 NZ full driver's license
- Experience in road works is advantageous
- Good level of physical fitness & great work ethics
- Traffic Control certificate (or similar) is required for TTM Operators
Note: You must pass a drug screen and disclose criminal convictions, have 2 contactable references & have NZ citizenship/residency or a valid work visa to apply
How to apply?
Click Apply now! Alternatively, please call Pamela at 0800 922 955 to discuss the job opportunity or you are welcome to email any enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more job vacancies please visit our website https://www.awf.co.nz/
This role is being handled by AWF - Auckland Construction & Civil Branch.