Get your foot in the door in the Construction industry today!
Part-time labourers required for a variety of roles within the construction industry, from labourers to hammerhands and builders. General duties include site preparation, maintenance, use of hand and power tools, heavy lifting and transporting materials.
The best part?
- Ongoing work when you want it with flexible working hours/shifts
- Fair pay rates and your wages paid weekly
- Holiday pay, ACC cover, Kiwisaver
- Work alongside some of New Zealand's leading organisations
- We can offer a range of training programmes to help you
- We are able to assist with work in other parts of New Zealand if you decide to travel
What we need from you?
- Your commitment at least 2 days a week
- Experience working in construction & civil sites is an advantage but not required
- Reliable transport
- Able to pass a drug screening and disclose criminal convictions
- Must have 2 contactable work references
Apply now by calling Irene or Pam on 0800 922 955 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. For more job opportunities, visit our website www.awf.co.nz.
In a recent survey of field employees who were leaving AWF for their next opportunity, 94% said that their work was recognised and valued by the team at AWF. These employees moved on to a range of great new opportunities, including 41% who took on a permanent role.