In this role you will be working as part of a team in a well-established company in Gisborne helping the roading crews complete their jobs. Your tasks will vary daily and you will learn a variety of new skills.
Skills & Experience Required;
- General work experience.
- Have the ability to work well in a team as well as unsupervised.
- Reliable transport to get to and from the job.
- Be physically fit, able to do heavy repetitive lifting and be able to stand for long periods of time.
- A positive can-do attitude, and the willingness to take on new opportunites.
- A clean criminal history and you will also be drug free.
We are looking for a pool of people we can call on- if this sounds like you please apply online NOW!