If you are looking to take that step in the Civil industry, look no further…Our client offers a wide range of opportunities and exciting career progression.
About the role
- Conduct road/line marking activities
- Perform equipment & machinery checks
- Assist with setting up and cleaning work site
- Lifting and moving of material on site
Benefits & work arrangement
- Both Night Shift and Day Shifts available
- Monday - Friday, Morning shift or
- Sunday - Thursday, Night shift
- Trainings will be provided (ex: Site Safe, Construct Safe)
- Starting hourly rate is $21.00 per hour + holiday pay + Kiwisaver + ACC Cover + full PPE gear at no cost
- Located in the North Shore
- Minimum Class 1 NZ restricted driver's license + reliable transport
- Good level of physical fitness & great work ethics
- Good record of attendance & punctuality
- Have 2 contactable references
Note: You must have NZ citizenship/residency or a valid work visa to apply
How to apply?
Click Apply now! Alternatively, please call Irena at 021 524 741 / 0800 922 955 to discuss the job opportunity or you are welcome to email any enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more job vacancies please visit our website https://www.awf.co.nz/
This role is being handled by AWF - Auckland Construction & Civil Branch.